Life Coaching or Personal Performance Coaching is about helping someone to move from where they are now, to where they want to be…. and to do this more quickly, efficiently and effectively than if they acted alone.
A coach helps you to commit to mastery. They will work with you on a 1:1 basis and hold you accountable and will help you to measure your success. Hiring a coach will help you to set yourself up with a process that allows you to consistently grow, enjoy your life, and produce the results that you’re really after. To help you to live an ‘inspired life’.
Why do I need a Personal Effectiveness Coach?
You may benefit from coaching when you:
- Spend much of your time and energy doing things to please other people?
- Do not really know what you truly desire?
- Feel your life feels small and stifling?
- Feel stuck, unsatisfied or unhappy with your current situation and unsure of your next steps?
- Have low self-confidence?
- Have fears or phobias that you would like to work on?
- Do you want to get on at work but are not sure how to progress?
- Do you feel you have no choice in life…..you just turn up each day?
- You feel at a crossroads and don’t know which road to take?
- You want new purpose?
- Do you want to manage your time really well and get organised and focused to achieve excellence?
- Do you know you want something different, but find it hard to say what?
- Anything else you feel you need support with
How can we help you?
We can help you to:
- Get back on track after being de-railed or distracted
- Feel back in control of your life
- Build more fulfilling relationships at home or at work
- Increase your confidence to be the best that you can possibly be
- Spend more time focusing on what you want!
How can a Coach help me?
You can hire a Personal Effectiveness Coach in order to develop yourself in any area of your life including:
- Achieve work/life balance
- Set priorities in your life
- Learn your own strengths/weaknesses
- Resolve problems in your personal life
- Build stronger ties with close ones via Relationship coaching
- Parenting coaching
- Overcome obstacles
- Health Coaching
- Have a healthier lifestyle, i.e. lose weight or gain weight
- Develop spiritually or personally
- Identify and achieve your life goals
- Business Coaching including Business start ups
- Identify your values and belief systems (and change the beliefs that are hold you back)
- Challenge yourself. A coach holds you accountable for achieving the results you desire
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Reduce the amounts of stress in your life
- Become more organised and efficient
- Career Coaching – Change your job or career
- Create an individual action plan to personal effectiveness
And any other area of your life that you feel ‘stuck’ in. Unlike other forms of therapy, personal effectiveness coaching doesn’t dwell on your past experiences, or your previous mistakes. Coaching is about focusing on your present to enable you to expand your horizons and develop future possibilities.
How Does Coaching Work?
It is a two-way relationship between you and your coach. Your coach helps to focus you to identify your goals, desires, uncovering talents and applying your unique qualities and strengths to pursue your goals.
Your coach will help you focus on your current situation and also your future. They will usually encourage you to set both short and long term goals, whilst also focusing on your values and challenging the beliefs that hold you back. This enables you to gain focus, perspective and clarity on what you really want from life, why it’s important to you, and how you can achieve it. Your coach will support you and hold you accountable for achieving your goals and results that you desire.
Tools and techniques used in our coaching:
All of our coaches are qualified and Licensed Master Practitioners of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), qualified Hypnotherapists, Time Line and Regression specialists. This means that depending on the type of intervention required, the coach can use the most effective tools and techniques to help with whatever the client wishes to work on.
Hypnosis allows changes to occur fast and permanently because the changes are made deep at the unconscious level.
Hypnosis has been scientifically proved to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviours including smoking, weight loss, stress reduction, motivation and pain control. Recently, articles written about the effectiveness and versatility of hypnosis and neuro-linguistics have been popping up in many of the mainstream publications such as Business Week and The Wall Street Journal. These magazines and news journals are reporting the successful use of hypnosis in everything from treating chronic pain, helping with cancer patients, and eliminating skin conditions to removing phobias, bad habits, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. Here are some statistics on recovery rates revealed by a survey of Psychotherapy Literature by Alfred A. Barrios, PhD:
· Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery rate after 600 sessions
· Behavioural Therapy: 72% recovery rate after 22 sessions
· Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery rate after 6 sessions
Time Line Coaching
Time Line Coaching techniques are a simple process that allows you to let go of all negative emotions and limiting decisions from the past and to create your future the way you want it. Throughout history, humankind has been aware of the passage of time. Aristotle was the first to mention the “stream of time” in his book Physics IV. William James spoke of linear memory storage as early as 1890. Finally, the concept, nearly forgotten was revived in the late 1970’s by the developers of NLP.
In 1985, Tad James, PhD applied a therapeutic process to this concept of an internal memory storage system. The result was a collection of techniques which produces long-lasting transformation very quickly-faster than what is currently called Brief Therapy. These powerful Time Line Therapy™ techniques are becoming the method of choice to make fast, effective, long-term changes in behaviour.
Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioural change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy™ process allows you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
After years of development, working with clients and publishing “Time Line Therapy and The Basis Personality”, Tad has become known worldwide for his Time Line Therapy™ model. It is a revolutionary new approach which has become so popular because of its ability to create quick, long lasting results.
You are your own best resource, and Personal Effectiveness Coaching is an investment in YOU.
Make an investment in yourself today and contact us to discover how we can help you to become the real you.